What do you bring to the table?
Being able to clearly explain your brand and your story empowers you to articulate the value you bring to current or potential employers, colleagues, investors and to the marketplace. The Tray of Life is a unique process that enables you to focus on your brand, which means examining your passions, values, and your strengths. The methodology, developed by Gregory Howell, will help individuals and groups in every industry gain valuable insights about themselves and the brand they are creating.
Upon completing your tray of life, you will be able to:
- Define the term “brand” as it relates to you and your career
- Articulate the reasons why your brand is important
- Identify what makes work meaningful to you
- Prepare your own compelling brand story
- Evaluate your brand story